Monday Evening Quad Tournaments – Summer 2019
When: Monday evenings at 6pm
Where: Panera Bread Co off Jefferson and I-25, 4300 The 25 Way, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- When: Monday evenings, be there to check in and start round 1 by 6pm.
- Where: Panera Bread Co off Jefferson and I-25, 4300 The 25 Way, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- First three Mondays of each month: Rated Chess tournament in quads (four players who are close in rating all play each other in 3 rounds), played at time controls of 25 minutes with a 5 second delay.
- Fourth Monday of each month: Sections of eight players with seven rated blitz games (3 minutes with 2 second delay on the clocks).
- Cost: $5 to enter.
- Prizes: Winner of each quad wins $10, and second place wins $5. Blitz tournament prizes will be determined based on entry.
- Rated Games: Require membership to the US Chess Federation. Annual memberships can be purchased here at uschess.org’s website.
- Contact to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and see updates at the Diamondback Chess facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/diamondbackchess/